Well hello there! So, a few hundred years ago I got nominated for this award by Liesje @ A Thousand Lives, thank you so much – and now after going through my drafts I found it and another one *shame on me* so here it is!
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story on how your blog started
- Give two advice for new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and link their page
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
Well, I wanted somewhere to have all my reviews just to keep track of the books I’ve read and my thoughts about them but then it became more, so much more and as cliche as it may sound I can’t imagine going back to being bloggless. Sure, I have my slow weeks and my busy weeks but blogging is a part of my daily life now and it’s awesome!
First of all, there are no rules. From time to time I’ve come across those blogging lists of dos and don’ts sort of things and as far as I can tell, there are no rules to this thing. Start your blog or review from your Amazon account or your Goodreads account, and you’ll slowly find your voice. At first you’ll suck. Everyone sucks at first but you’ll get there. (That sounded dirty, ooops.
And second, get out there. The book community is such an amazing community, it embraces new people and all you have to do is get out there. No one will randomly visit your blog in the sea of blogs, so if you browse the web and find a blog you like, leave a comment, like a post, follow, connect, that’s all it takes. And comment back; always comment back!
Look at me giving people advice and stuff go me
- Samantha @ The Book Disciple
- Tanya @ Girl Plus Books
- Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight (I’m gonna get you to do one of these one day dude!)
- Molly @ Molly’s Book Nook
- Alyssa @ Book Hunterss’ World
- Helena @ Book Traveler Reviews
- Helena @ The Makeup Brownie
- Beth @ betwixt-these-pages
- Nikki @ Lost in Sweet Words
- Amy @ Novel Gossip
- Grace @ Rebel Mommy Book Blog
- Betty @ Bookish Regards
- The girls over @ Chapter Break
- Eva @ All Books Considered
As always, ignore it if you’ve done it already or you don’t feel like doing it ♥