I was nominated for this award by Alyssa @ Book Huntress World, thank you so much!
♥ Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
♥ Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
♥ Create 7 questions for your nominees.
♥ Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1) Do you read non-fiction books?
I haven’t read any non-fiction books so far and I don’t think I will anytime soon…
2) Which book or series do you consider a must-read?
That depends on individual preferences, if you like PRN then my go-to is the Black Dagger Brotherhood, if you want romance with a twist any Tillie Cole series, if you want historical romance The Bronze Horseman trilogy and I’ll never stop so just take a look at my rec page!
3) How do you pick your next book to read?
Summary, if it’s a new to me author, I’ll read anything by my favorite authors and I usually fall for the cover although those books don’t turn out that good and sometimes I fall for the hyped books.
4) Do you use bookmarks, or dog-ear?
I would never dog-ear a page, OMG it hurts just thinking about it!
5) Do you read beautiful passages a number of times, to savour like a wine tester?
6) Do you drop the book if you are not engaged in first 50 pages?
I dropped one recently 3% in. I’m not sorry.
7) Which book would you most like to see done as a movie?
Every bookworm’s nightmare and dream? The Black Dagger Brotherhood as a TV series ♥
- Name the most re-read book on your shelf.
- Have you ever spoiled the ending of a book for yourself or others?
- Do you read negative reviews?
- Name a book you’ve lied about reading or not reading.
- Series or standalones?
- Name the book you’re currently reading.
- Would you rather re-read the same book forever or forget every book you finish reading? (I’m so evil *insert evil laugh*)
Once again, thank you Alyssa for nominating me ♥
I nominate (sorry if you’ve been nominated for this before!):
- Tanya @ Girl Plus Books
- Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight
- Helena @ Book Traveler Reviews
- Samantha @ The Book Disciple
- Beth @ betwixt-these-pages
- Betty @ Bookish Regards
- Liesje @ A Thousand Lives
Also, If you are reading this, feel free to do it too ♥