Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone is welcome to join.
I’ve been waiting for this topic! Going back to see and count the books and authors I can officially say I’m a lover of series. I love book series because I love “being” in a person’s mind for as long as possible and in their world for as long as the author keeps it alive. Shall we?
- J.R. Ward. No surprise there, the Black Dagger Brotherhood is all over my blog and I fangirl like crazy over the series, 13 books in plus the novellas and one more to be added next year, she’s on top!
- Tillie Cole. Again, not surprised. I love her book series like crazy; I’ve already added her entire book list on goodreads on my TBR list.
- Shay Savage. I was surprised, I knew I read lots of Shay’s books but I didn’t know how many! For kickass male POV go to her!
- J.M. Darhower. My I’ll read what she’s writing author, there’s one book on my TBR waiting, how could I?
- Abbi Glines. Her series is a huge series of other book series so naturally I’ve read a lot of her work and I will read some more!
- Lili St. Germain. Of course I have, I’m ready for more!
- J.K. Rowling. I mean… hello…
- Bella Jewel. Another surprise, I didn’t know how many I had read but yes, a lot!
- Richelle Mead. Lover of series. Lover of vampires. Lover of RM ♥
- Cassandra Clare. I’m a Shadowhunter undercover as a blogger and I love Magnus and Alec. That is all.
There you have it! What about your most read authors?