Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone is welcome to join.
Love and hate this week’s TTT because – like always – it had to make me chose between favorite books and that is never fun but I do love it cause I’ve been waiting for the announcement that finally one of these will be turned into a movie/TV show *eyes BDB books* so here we go!
I divided them into two categories, books and movies, five each, which was so hard to do!
Movies: Mostly because as a series it wouldn’t work and there’s not enough story to cover a series, plus a movie fits the books below more.
- RAW, I just need to watch this on the big screen and cry my heart out.
- Making Faces, everyone needs to watch this on the big screen and cry their hearts out.
- Arsen, mindblowing story that needs to be told.
- Extinguish, it has a sequel but it works as a standalone too, plus the special effects on this thing, OMG gimme already!
- Willing Captive, I love this book so much, just that.
TV shows: My favorite book series is here, of course, plus a few other that I thing are missing from TV.
- Dark Lover, the whole Black Dagger Brotherhood. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone, if you’ve read the book you know why, plus the visuals, epic!
- Sempre, mafia on TV. Now.
- Rule, tattoos on TV. Please.
- The Bronze Horseman, best for last, my love for this epic book is eternal and I need to have it as a TV show, or a movie, or whatever the universe will do. Please.
Well that was sort and fun after all! What about your picks for movie/TV show?