Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone is welcome to join.
This week I’m going to talk about ten characters I’d love to “check-in” with meaning those I’d love to peek into their lives after the book/series is over which makes it kind of hard to choose since most series have an epilogue years after the story or even small novellas, but there’s always those that I can’t get enough of – and plus a few TV couples as well!
- Forbidden, painful ending so I want to see how they’re all doing.
- Breaking Dawn. Duh.
- Harry Potter, even though we got an epilogue into the future, I still wonder how every day life is for them.
- The Summer Garden, I will never tire of this story.
- The Vampire Academy, I just need another book, I need it!
- The characters from A Long Way Down, this book really spoke to me so I’d like to see if the pact is still intact!
And because I’m me, I have to add a few TV characters as well.
- Peyton & Lucas from One Tree Hill. Favorite show ever, I have to get a glimpse of their lives after the HEA ♥
- Ross and Rachel from Friends, again, duh!
- Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, you know you want to!
- Sam and Austin, from A Cinderella Story, my inner teenager missed them ♥
Lots of swoony couples! ♥