Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone is welcome to join.
This week’s TTT is not about book but more like, our personal “book confessions”.
So here it is, my…
- Something easy. I window shop – lol at least that’s free – like a normal girl window shops shoes and clothes. And I do have my favorite places to window shop, you know, that place that you just know they loooove books and they arrange them all pretty-like. Also, writing this list proved to be harder than I thought.
- I don’t usually pick my books based on the cover alone – or the synopsis – but if the cover catches my eye there is a good chance I might add it. And on the contrary, if the cover is over used and reminds me of another book, there a chance I won’t even read the synopsis.
- I get so mad when people criticize other people on what they’re reading. Nowadays it is a miracle some are even reading so please don’t do that. Whether it is Fifty Shades of Grey or the classics, don’t judge.
Oh and by the way, don’t you have moments like this?
I can’t possibly be the only one. Not possible.
Oh and moments when I only want to do this.
- Speaking of FSoG, I’m for Pulled to Published. I have been reading Twilight Fanfiction since the books came out and still to this day I haven’t stopped. I have read some of the most beautiful stories, Sempre, Gabriel’s Inferno, Breach, Hydraulic Level 5, Clipped Wings, Dusty, and yes, Fifty Shades included. Just because a person started writing fanfiction first it doesn’t mean that there is no effort behind the author’s work or that it doesn’t have the same quality as an original novel. Plus, I got to read those awesome stories first and there!
- My reviews are mostly spoiler-free but there are those books which I can’t properly review if I don’t spoil juuust a little even though I try not to do that and I always alert beforehand. Not my fault, those books wake the fangirl in me and I just want to TALK ABOUT THAT AMAZING STORY!
- My blog is almost a year old and it’s been going – WAY – better than I thought it ever would, it’s kind of terrifing and amazing at the same time, that feeling when you realize you’re not alone alone and other people have the same love for books as you, so thank you to everyone ♥ I was looking for other people to discuss those amazing stories and share our favorite characters/quotes and authors and this community – here on the blog, on goodreads and on facebook have been more than welcoming for a new blogger.
- I get a mini panic attack when people ask me about my favorite book (song, movie, tv series) because how can I chose just one? Of course I have my favorite books – mostly series but some standalone books too – but there is absolutely no way I can chose just one.
- Apart from books, tv series is the next favorite thing. I obsess over fictional characters and couples and fangirl like there is no tomorrow. Then I search for similar books to read because I don’t want it to end. Ever. If there was one thing I could take with me on an island that would be books. Lots and lots of books. Not even food or water if it came to that.
- I’m one of those people that are afraid to loan books to others because they’re my babies and what if someone ruins the pages or breaks the spine or something? No. Just no. Mine.
- Also kind of hesitant to recommend books to people I know because what if they don’t like the book or one of the characters or the plot or the author’s writing? That would just piss me off. True story.
So, there you have it. I’m sure if I could I would come up with tons of stuff to confess but there’s always next time! What about you? Do you have any bookish confessions? Leave a comment below and tell me all about it!